K Carter Interiors prides itself on curating approachable and functional interior spaces. Our experience, expertise, and professionalism allows us to consistently complete each project on time, on budget, with exceptional results.
With KCI, A well executed design concept and exceeding our client expectations is our top commitment, therefore we believe in planning for success from the very beginning.
Our three phase design process is the general framework of what to expect throughout your experience with KCI.
PHASE 1: CONSULTATION + INTAKE
1. Fill out our client questionnaire.
Next, a personalized consultation will be scheduled to learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design, your vision for your project. We also review your space, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
2. Client Agreement & Retainer fee: the Agreement document details the scope of work for the entire project, our design intent and goals, design fee, payment terms, estimated timeline, and the terms and conditions
PHASE 2: RESEARCH & DESIGN PHASE
3. Concept Development, Sourcing, Researching: we will solidify the contract, take measurements and conceptualize your vision and our recommendations
4. Presentation, Budget, Revision: our final design package will include color scheme, digital presentation board, furniture selections, budget breakdown and space planning
5. Project Oversight & Product Management: we manage the procurement of all the furnishings and decor products, & track and manage all orders
PHASE 3: EXECUTION + INSTALLATION
6. Furniture Installation & Styling, Project Reveal: Finally, it's the big day! Plan a day of fun while we install your newly anticipated design plan and complete your space with all the little details that make your life beautiful and more functional. Then we reveal the space and have a final walkthrough where we identify any deficiencies and schedule them to be fixed
7. Project Closure & Photography:
We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied. We request your feedback on your beautiful new space as well as how the design process was for you. We will also request a convenient day for us to schedule a professional photo shoot of the project