Where to get started...
STEP 1: Initial Phone Consult
Contact us to schedule an Initial Phone Consult to kick off your project! We would love to hear about your project and what your needs are. We’ll also share what it’s like to work with us and give you a brief overview of our process.
Schedule a FREE call, complete our questionnaire and get on our schedule!
STEP 2: The Consultation. Next step after Initial Phone Consult.
After your Initial Phone Consult with us, we recommend a two hour Design Consultation so that we can learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design and your vision for your project. We also complete a walkthrough of your project, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
Trust your home remodeling, kitchen and bathroom designs to our skilled designer and her trusted team of trades! From beginning to end we manage every single detail of your project. From assessing and honing in on your aesthetics and functional needs, to curating floor plan layouts and preparing construction documents, to materials selections and project oversight, to final installation and styling. We manage the entire process while remaining flexible and adaptive to your specific needs.
With our proven and streamlined design process, we launch your project effectively and efficiently. We work with your chosen general contractor, or we provide recommendations to ensure a successful completion of your project.
We perform the following services:
Space planning and layouts
Materials, finishes and product research
Materials and products selections
Site visits and reports
Order management and tracking
Delivery and scheduling
Coordination with trades professionals
Coordination with contractor or architect for site plans and permit plans
Full residential design plans
Detailed kitchen and bath plans
2D and 3D renderings
*Flat Fee - Scope Based Pricing
1. Fill out our client questionnaire.
Next, a personalized consultation will be scheduled to learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design, your vision for your project. We also review your space, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
2. Client Agreement & Retainer fee: the Agreement document details the scope of work for the entire project, our design intent and goals, design fee, payment terms, estimated timeline, and the terms and conditions
3. Concept Development, Sourcing, Researching: we will solidify the contract, take measurements and conceptualize your vision and our recommendations
4. Presentation, Budget, Revision: our final design package will include color scheme, digital presentation board, furniture selections, budget breakdown and space planning
5. Project Oversight & Product Management: we manage the procurement of all the furnishings and decor products, & track and manage all orders
6. Furniture Installation & Styling, Project Reveal: Finally, it's the big day! Plan a day of fun while we install your newly anticipated design plan and complete your space with all the little details that make your life beautiful and more functional. Then we reveal the space and have a final walkthrough where we identify any deficiencies and schedule them to be fixed
7. Project Closure & Photography:
We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied. We request your feedback on your beautiful new space as well as how the design process was for you. We will also request a convenient day for us to schedule a professional photo shoot of the project
A well executed design concept and exceeding out client expectations is our top commitment, therefore we believe in planning for success from the very beginning. Our design process is the general framework of what to expect throughout the design process.