One Day Design: $1600 Per Room
Happy with the core elements of your home but need a little help tying it all together? This package is great for those who have recently moved to a new home or for those who are looking to freshen up their space by adding a few new pieces, updating window treatments, lighting and accessories. Utilizing what you already own or what we can quickly purchase we’ll transform your space with designer touches in a matter of weeks.
One Day Design Plus: $2950 for Two Rooms
Can't find the time, lack the patience or creative touch needed to execute a beautiful interior space? This package is the perfect option for you! A complete in depth decorating service featuring an in-home consultation, customized design plan, detailed floor plan, comprehensive budget, presentation, sourcing, purchasing all elements for the project and lastly the installing with my team of trades; sit back and await the reveal of your new space.
In-Home Decorating Consultation (2 Hours): $250
Decorating Consultation is a 2-hour value packed meeting where we openly share ideas, concepts and you get answers to your design questions. Questions will be asked about your needs for the space, personal style, and the overall budget. Once the consultation has been completed, you will receive a written follow up summary with clear direction for your project.
STEP 1: Initial Phone Consult. Lets Start Here
Schedule an Initial Phone Consult to kick off your project! Whether you are looking for KCI to handle every detail, you’re a DIY’er or not sure where to get started, we would love to hear about your project and what your needs are. We’ll also share what it’s like to work with us and give you a brief overview of our process.
Schedule a FREE call, complete our questionnaire and get on our schedule!
STEP 2: The Consultation. Next step after Initial Phone Consult.
After your Initial Phone Consult with us, we recommend a one hour Decorating Consultation so that we can learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design and your vision for your project. We also complete a walkthrough of your project, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
STEP 3: Select the Decorating Service that’s Best for You
At KCI we offer a flexible and convenient list of interior decorating services. We make our services approachable and fun while educating and gaining the trust of our clients on the cost of projects and our streamlined decorating process. We welcome every type of design styles, from modern & glamorous to new traditional, and everything in between. Simply choose the service below that best fits your needs and visit the link "Learn More" below to view more details on our packages. *Package Prices are for Design Fees Only.
We recognize that some projects only require small service packages. Let us know if you have any questions or special requests you do not see listed below.
eDesign: $700 Per Room
Are you more hands on? This is an affordable option for the DIY-er that needs distinctive and creative direction from an interior decorator. This service comes with a comprehensive design package that allows you to place all orders, oversee deliveries, shop for accessories and execute the installation at your own pace.
Home Staging: starting at $200
Make a beautiful first impression by staging your home with KCI. Whether needing a staging consultation with written summary of recommended updates or staging an occupied home, this is the perfect service to emphasize a home’s focal points and create inviting scenes throughout that appeals to buyers.
1. Fill out our client questionnaire.
Next, a personalized consultation will be scheduled to learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design, your vision for your project. We also review your space, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
2. Client Agreement & Retainer fee: the Agreement document details the scope of work for the entire project, our design intent and goals, design fee, payment terms, estimated timeline, and the terms and conditions
3. Concept Development, Sourcing, Researching: we will solidify the contract, take measurements and conceptualize your vision and our recommendations
4. Presentation, Budget, Revision: our final design package will include color scheme, digital presentation board, furniture selections, budget breakdown and space planning
5. Project Oversight & Product Management: we manage the procurement of all the furnishings and decor products, & track and manage all orders
6. Furniture Installation & Styling, Project Reveal: Finally, it's the big day! Plan a day of fun while we install your newly anticipated design plan and complete your space with all the little details that make your life beautiful and more functional. Then we reveal the space and have a final walkthrough where we identify any deficiencies and schedule them to be fixed
7. Project Closure & Photography:
We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied. We request your feedback on your beautiful new space as well as how the design process was for you. We will also request a convenient day for us to schedule a professional photo shoot of the project
A well executed design concept and exceeding out client expectations is our top commitment, therefore we believe in planning for success from the very beginning. Our design process is the general framework of what to expect throughout the design process.