Where to Get Started...
STEP 1: Initial Phone Consult.
Contact us to schedule an Initial Phone Consult to kick off your project! We would love to hear about your project and what your needs are. We’ll also share what it’s like to work with us and give you a brief overview of our process.
STEP 2: The Consultation. Next step after Initial Phone Consult.
After your Initial Phone Consult with us, we recommend a one hour Design Consultation so that we can learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design and your vision for your project. We also complete a walkthrough of your project, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
We offer interior decorating solutions to small commercial interiors throughout D.C., Maryland & Virginia (DMV).
We believe that your office space should project a successful image of efficiency and professionalism, not to mention it needs to make a great first impression to anyone who enters your doors. As your business grows and changes it’s inevitable that the office space it occupies will have to adapt and evolve as well. As a skilled designer for the DMV, we strive to develop an interior design plan that reflects these elements of a fresh new look, making operations more functional and room for growth all while representing your company’s values, branding and style.
We offer decorating solutions for:
Professional office Lobbies such as Doctors, Lawyers, Insurance, Realty, Engineering, etc), professional office conference rooms, beauty salons and spas and small retail boutique spaces.
1. Fill out our client questionnaire.
Next, a personalized consultation will be scheduled to learn more about you, your life, your thoughts on design, your vision for your project. We also review your space, clarify the full scope of work and project budget.
2. Client Agreement & Retainer fee: the Agreement document details the scope of work for the entire project, our design intent and goals, design fee, payment terms, estimated timeline, and the terms and conditions
3. Concept Development, Sourcing, Researching: we will solidify the contract, take measurements and conceptualize your vision and our recommendations
4. Presentation, Budget, Revision: our final design package will include color scheme, digital presentation board, furniture selections, budget breakdown and space planning
5. Project Oversight & Product Management: we manage the procurement of all the furnishings and decor products, & track and manage all orders
6. Furniture Installation & Styling, Project Reveal: Finally, it's the big day! Plan a day of fun while we install your newly anticipated design plan and complete your space with all the little details that make your life beautiful and more functional. Then we reveal the space and have a final walkthrough where we identify any deficiencies and schedule them to be fixed
7. Project Closure & Photography:
We want to ensure that you are fully satisfied. We request your feedback on your beautiful new space as well as how the design process was for you. We will also request a convenient day for us to schedule a professional photo shoot of the project
A well executed design concept and exceeding out client expectations is our top commitment, therefore we believe in planning for success from the very beginning. Our design process is the general framework of what to expect throughout the design process.